Rules and policies are in place to make sure your child remains safe and well at school.
Visit the NSW Department of Education’s policy library for all current operational policies.
Our school uses the department's School Community Charter to ensure all of our communication is collaborative and respectful.
Attendance and absences
Students must attend school regularly so they can achieve their educational best and increase their career and life options.
In NSW, all children from the age of 6 are legally required to attend school or be registered for home schooling through the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). All students must complete Year 10, or its equivalent and remain in school, employment or training until they turn 17.
For more information about compulsory school attendance, visit:
School frameworks (school rules)
As well as following the department’s operational policies, we have developed frameworks for our students in line with our school’s values and commitments.
- PBPS Anti-Bullying Plan (pdf 598 KB)
- PBPS Sport & Physical Activity Policy
- PBPS Attendance Policy (pdf 115 KB)
- PBPS Protecting and Supporting Children and Young People Policy(pdf 902 KB)
- PBPS Student Discipline in Government Schools Policy (pdf 594 KB)
- PBPS Social and Emotional Learning, School Values and 'Bounce Back' Program (pdf 332 KB)
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) Policy (pdf 448 KB)
- PBPS Excursion Policy (pdf 276 KB)
- PBPS Student Enrolment Procedures and Protocols
- Changes to the Enrolment Policy- Information for Parents